Sunday, April 14, 2013

Before the balloon and after the balloon

It was a lazy Saturday. I didn't have any make-up, no jewelry or anything that made my outfit look interesting, so I just went for cool shoes and nice sunglasses. But still I was cooking myself with all the heat outside and I was kinda grumpy...
Untill my boyfriend got me a balloon!!!
My face suddently changed...

And I was the happiest girl in the world! It is Disney's Princesses :p

Top: Basics H&M for around 5 USD
Skirt: Got it on a sale for 6 USD
Shoes: You already know them ;) but you have seen them before here: http://dhariascloset.blogspot.mx/2013/03/cotton-black-dress.html
Faux Suede Bag: Was a present a long long time ago.
Sunglasses: Michael Kors replica (around 6 USD)

No makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!