Monday, May 13, 2013

Special guest: Amazing Clare, USA

 Cheery and with a wonderful smile!
The big apple is a fashion, shopping and museums capital. When I was going to Europe my first plane landed in Newark, and I could admire Manhattan from close... but NY is not only Manhattan... anyway, my scale was too short to leave the airport and come back and I was so sad I didn't get to see all the Big Apple's Wonders closer!! But still, I'm gonna go!
I found beautiful Clare and her great style a couple of days ago, she is a make up manager, she lives in Harlem and (as usual) she has a super cool style!
Check her blog :) http://clarabelleblog.com
Thank you so much, Clare!! I hope you enjoy :)

I love the necklace! 


Next time I hope to see it from closer :)

USA and the big apple: Fashion and culture land!

Please remember to like my fb page :)

1 comment:

I would really appreciate all your comments!