Thursday, May 23, 2013

Special guest: Astonishing Alex, from Macedonia

 Printed pants with flowers are super trendy this season!
Macedonian girls always impress me, they are cute, they are stylish, they have gorgeous deep eyes, they are trendy! What else to ask for?
I've already talked about Macedonia, so I'm gonna skip that, giving place to the pictures of super chic Alex. She is from Macedonia, she has all the Macedonian qualities, and amazing long hair (that I want!!). Check her blog!! :) http://fashioncompilation.blogspot.com
Thank you so much, Alex! :)
 I love her bag!

 I love how the shoes match her top and blazer!!

Lovely face!!

A pic of beautiful Macedonia :)

Macedonia: Trendsetters everywhere! :)

Please remember to like my blog's FB page!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you soo much! Your post is amazing. I'm very happy now :))
    This post, also published on Macedonian fashion page on FB - Macedonian Stylebook.

    Hugs :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy that you like my fashionista friends :)
    Alex is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is adorable :) thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  3. yeyyyy another frend from my Macedonia :) <3

    ReplyDelete

I would really appreciate all your comments!