Thursday, May 30, 2013

Black top long on the back: outfit number 3

Finally white boots! My bf and I were walking yesterday and we found them on a super sale on a tiny store! I forgot to take pictures of them closer, but they are gorgeous, and super comfy!! Here is the outfit of today! I hope you like. I went for monochrome because if you are a follower of this blog, you might remember that it is perhaps my favorite combination :)





The skirt has been seen previously here: 
The bag has been seen previously here: 
And the boots were 13 USD on a sale :)

The total amount spent on this outfit was 13 USD

The make up is MAC and Chanel :)

Please remember to like my blog's FB page!! :)
Take care, love you all! :)

2 comments:

  1. your otfit is beatiful and boots is very very cool :D

    http://ilovefashionizabela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would really appreciate all your comments!