Monday, May 20, 2013

Special guest: Classical beauty, Cécile, from France

When I saw Cécile, she really impressed me, because she looked like those stars from Classic Hollywood (mid. 30's to 40's) such as Ingrid Bergman, Greta Garbo, Vivien Leigh, or all those Goddesses that were just perfect without magic creams, surgeries or liposuction. Their faces were so expressive and their looks so deep that I always wanted to be one! And the body was a real healthy body, with delicate curves, a tiny belly, and amazing legs. Actually many men complain that what we call "beauty" today is extremely unsexy with curve-less women. I don't know if that is true or not, but what I do know is that those faces that were world famous 70 years ago, are loosing power and botox and plastic surgery are ruling the beauty world little by little. Besides that, her style, even though it is very modern, has certain classic reminiscences, maybe because of the way she combines colors and pieces. I love it!
Anyway, with that prodigious Classic Hollywood face, I started reading Cécile's blog, http://www.maxcebycecilej.com and I was so shocked when I found out that years ago she had a lot of difficulties accepting her body. To me her body is just perfect, but by the other hand, I was so happy to see a girl that is brave enough to talk about her insecurities in a public blog, and that is a real good example to us. Even beautiful girls can be insecure (as everybody else), and that instead of moaning and hiding under her bed sheets (although there was no reason, because I insist, she is absolutely pretty, but I've felt that way before as well), she started a fashion blog learning to accept (and love) herself, and that is entirely admirable.
Thank you for letting me use your pics, Cécile! You're stunning!!


She is the prettiest sailor I've ever seen :)

Alsace, the region of France were she was born :)

France: Always stylish and amazing!

Please remember to like my blog's FB page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!