Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Gold and black

Mixing gold and black has been super trendy since last year, so, you should go for it at least once! It's really cool: classy, strong, different, chic! And you can use it however you want. It can be from ultra casual, with a gold sequin mini skirt, to formal with a long dress with golden applications. Enjoy!+


 I added the red bag to have more than two colors.

 Although it is hard to appreciate on a pic, the top is golden :)
Ultra long cardigan to be super comfy :)
The top was a gift from my cousin.
The skirt was around 13 USD in a sale (Shasa)
The sweater has been in my closet for ages
The long socks have been in my closet for ages
The hat is vintage (Belonged to my dad)
The shoes have been seen previously here: 
The bag, necklace and earings have been seen previously here: http://dhariascloset.blogspot.mx/2013/03/dont-be-afraid-of-red.html

Make up: MAC

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!