Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Special guest: Reolebogile from South Africa and its wonderful people!

 I love the color of the top!
South Africa! South Africa!!! South Africaaaaaaaaaa! I wanna goooooo!
What's not to love? All kinds of beautiful animals, awesome weather and amazing people!!
Two of my idols are South African... one is the super hot Donald Schultz that is an adrenaline junkie (wow, sexy :p, if I was not engaged, I would have been saving money to buy a ring to propose to him, hehe), and Austin Stevens, a bloody amazing photographer. Donald collects poison from the most venemous species of animals from all over the world for medical research, but this is what makes him amazing: he doesn't hurt them at all!!! After doing his job, he lets them go back into the wild to continue with their happy lives. And Austin is a photographer for the most important magazines in the world, and he is not scared of handling anacondas, cobras or black mambas. He is an adventurous, and as Donald, he never, ever hurt his models.
South Africa recently has a culture of protecting the environment which I love, and there, is one of the few places in the world where you can go cage diving... with WHITE SHARKS. I already told Andrew that is what I want for our honey moon, and although at the beginning he didn't believe me, now he is as excited as I am (those are the little things with how you notice someone is the love of your life ;) ).
And well, I met a fabulous girl searching for fashionista bloggers called Reolebogile, and I love her! She has an amazing body, beautiful lips, and a neck any ballet dancer would kill to have.
All my invited models are soooo pretty that I think I need to have a plastic surgery or do something!
Anyway, she almost inmediately replied to me when I sent her the request, and now, finally I have time to show her beauty and her style to the rest of the world.
Here is her blog!! http://purplelipstickandhiphop.blogspot.com check it out!!!
Thank you so much Reolebogile!! I love your blog!
 Super expressive eyes!!

 Beautiful collar bone!! I'm so jealous!! :)

 Love the skull necklace!

 Here is my second bf, Donald Schultz handling the super poisonous stone fish!

Austin Stevens with a python!

What I'm gonna do one day with Andrew on our honey moon!

South Africa rules!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog!! Of course you can use my pictures for your post!! I'll be very honored!

    I stay in touch!

    xoxo

    Julia from aboyeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment on my blog. I love your post on how to wear a dress 4 ways, it's always so interesting to see how the item is styled differently. Of course you can use my pictures for your blog, however please link them back to my blog. Thank you Hollie x
    p.s I follow you now on GFC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thank you, I'll let you know when it is done :) I'm following you too

    ReplyDelete

I would really appreciate all your comments!