Monday, May 27, 2013

Special guest: Super cute Brina from Slovenia

 I love the Mickey Mouse top!!
Yay! Our first Slovenian fashion blogger!
She is cute, stylish, a beauty therapist (awesome job!!), and she loves fashion. She actually posted in her blog a Ralph Lauren's phrase that I didn't know and I loved it: “Fashion is not necessarily about labels. It’s not about brands. It’s about something else that comes from within you.”
All her outfits are full of life and I love that in each one she adds one very particular detail, either funny, cute, funky or mysterious :)
She has awesome shoes and accesories in her wardrobe :)
Thank you so much, Brina, you are beautiful!!
Here is her blog's link: http://fashionbrina.wordpress.com


 Red shoes are always in!!
She is wearing H&M, Stradivarius, Bershka and Topshop :)

And since this blog has a very special place for pets, here is Brina, with her adorable Chihuahua dog: Gucci (awesome name!!). That race is originally from Mexico!! :)

Gucci :)

A picture of breathtaking Slovenia :)

Slovenia: Always in!!

Please remember to like my blog's FB page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!