Wednesday, June 12, 2013

90th outfit since the blog started: Back to monochrome

Well, not much to say. I absolutely love monochrome, so, here is the 90th outfit. Enough for 3 months and not repeating any single time. All kind of ocations, and time of the day. So, I hope you like it :)

The white skirt has been seen previously here: 
The black top has been seen previously here: 
The sunglasses have been seen previously here: 
The snake bracelet has been seen previously here: 
And the leopard shoes have been seen previously here: 
The make up is MAC and Chanel

Please remember to like my blog's FB page!! 

1 comment:

  1. Animal print is a great trend!Love it!
    Thanx for ur comment)
    I like ur idea so u can use my pics in the blog but don't foget to post the link to http://mooreann.blogspot.com/ ok? let me know when u publish the great worlwide posts.
    x

    ReplyDelete

I would really appreciate all your comments!