Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Special guest: Cute, cute Ernesta, from Lithuania

Isn't she cute? She has a really lovely and warm face and a super cute smile. She manages to look sexy but still innocent with anything she wears which I find really hard, and she also has beautiful big eyes. I picked this look because she chose a top from H&M that actually I would have never gone for, but it suits her beautifully! Shame she didn't upload more pics but I am waiting for more entries in her blog! http://iamernesta.blogspot.com , that lucky us, is in English!!
It is not the first time a beautiful girl from Lithuania appears in here, and what a nice thing! I love them all!
Thank you so much, Ernesta! You are beautiful!
I love her hair do, and how the shoes match the top, and the skirt matches the dots on the top!
It is an H&M top, in a summer look :)

 Beautiful Lithuania

Lithuania is ready to rock!

Please remember to like my Blog's FB page! :) https://www.facebook.com/Dhariascloset

Love you all! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ernesta is beautiful!!

    Such a cute look and that H&M top is so pretty!
    I love it!!

    Kisses and have a fab day Dharia.

    xoxo Tamara Chloé

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely with your red skirt and h&m top! Nice one :))
    Im following you now on gfc and bloglovin, hope you will follow back! <3

    ReplyDelete

I would really appreciate all your comments!