Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Special guest: Elena, A gorgeous Italian girl!

Italians are always cute, cheerful, and energetic! I absolutely love that. When I lived in Cancun, Mexico, I used to be in touch with tourists from all over the world, and some countries stole my heart without having been there. One of them is Italy, of course. When I think about Italians the beauty of Sophia Loren comes to my mind, Gina Lollobrigida, or more recently, Margherita Missoni. The always hot Marcello Mastroianni, and well, Fellini is one of my favorite film directors ever! And well, the ethernal Shakespeare classic, Romeo and Juliet happened in Verone, Italy. And also, many scenes from one of my favorite books: The perfume.
I love Italy!!! Can't wait to go!
Well, Elena is hot as any Italian I've ever meet or seen on tv, movies, or pictures, is cheerful, is stylish, has stunning long hair, a big powerful smile! I love her already!
Check her blog! http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.com
Thank you so much, Elena! You are so sweet and pretty!


She is wearing Zara on the bluse, and H&M on the top and hat. A total white look is always risky but in this case it fits her perfectly. Gotta love it. I'm dying for a pair of lace shorts like those ones!!

One of the thousands of fabulous pictures of Italy :)

Italy: Where you can touch dreams

Please remember to like my blog's FB page!! :) Click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!