Thursday, September 19, 2013

Makeup tutorial: Pink in 3 shades

I've been working on a makeup diary on paper, since sometimes I am very creative, and other times I would really love to have many looks in an album (that's the part I am working in right now), since every now and then I have totally lack of imagination to create something new. So, here is my first makeup drawing and the tutorial to achieve it :)
Pink in 3 shades. Drawing by me.

1: Primer

2: Concealer

3: Foundation

4: Lighter foundation:


5: Eyes



6: Blush and lips

Blush:

Lips (and the final pic)
If you want info about the products I used let me know!!


Please like my FB page! It has the best pictures, daily updates,
and pictures of all the fashion bloggers that have been mentioned here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!