Friday, September 20, 2013

Mix and match

 Ultra long stockings under the boots to keep me warm.
Hi! Last days were horribly rainy in Norway, and since we live in a cabin, it is quite an adventure to go out, because in the forest, either you have a raincoat or not, you are gonna get wet!! Today was one of the first days with sunlight but still cold, and a little bit of rain every now and then.
But before winter comes and I can't use my skirts anymore with like 3 pairs of leggins, here is the outfit used two days ago! :)
I love mixing two prints.

The coat (IT IS FAUX!!)


And my pony:
They are Filly!! Does anyone else in Norway collect them so we can exchange repeated ponies??

Outfit details:
Coat: Kappahl sales (around 30 USD 3 years ago)
Skirt: Flea market (around 1 USD)
Boots: Vintage
Stockings: Vintage
Printed top: Vintage and a gift
Scarf: Borrowed from my mother in law

Please remember to like my blog's FB page. It has the best pictures of clothes, makeup and all the street stylers and bloggers, and daily updates!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!