Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Special guest: Chrissy, nerd has never been chic-er!

Absolutely beautiful! She is Chrissy and she is from my beloved USA! I haven't been there since I was in Miami a couple of years ago except when I am connecting flights and I really miss it!
Seriously I don't know why many people have a prejudice for The States. I love them. The people over there are cheerful, nice, sweet, they have always treated me as one of them or as if I was at home, it has awesome stores and I see a lot of pretty and stylish girls everywhere that inspire me. Like Chrissy. She calls this outfit "nerdy" but I think she looks gorgeous!
http://fashionfoodmusic.com/ Check her blog! It is full of fabulous pictures and fashion tips.
And the reason why I picked this outfit is because I almost never wear green (I feel it doesn't fit me), but on her looks amazing, enlightens her skin and her smile, and mixing it with soft colors is amazing because she looks super classy :) And the glasses are super!
Thank you so much Chrissy! You are lovely!!



I love her heels!!

♥♥ USA ♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!