Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Special guest: Fantastic Alexandra from the UK

Don't you love when people always finds something in their outfits (a garment, accessory, shoes) that just stands out? That is Alexandra! Whenever in her blog there is an entry about an outfit she is wearing, something always stands out: crazy socks, studs, shoes with a super solid color, a crazy print, something, and that makes her outfits so unique and fun! That's is just the proof that fashion can go as far as you want :) 
But she also has entries about decoration, nail polishes, music, it is a fun blog to visit, check it out: http://listentoponsss.blogspot.co.uk/
I love her style, her uniqueness, her funky hair, and she is really nice!  
The reason why I picked this outfit is because I fell in love with the jumper's print. It is a fairy tale! So childish (in a good way), yet so cool! I want one!
I'm gonna skip in this entry how much I bloody love the UK, but you already know that ;)
Thank you so much, Alexandra!



And this tiny thing is her lovely dog!!! Awwww! ♥

♥♥ UK ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!