Sunday, December 8, 2013

Yellow, animal print and anime eyes



Maybe many of you will consider this look a little bit too "dramatic", but I LOVE to keep it fun, be a little bit different and always push myself one step farther. The only thing I made to neutralize it (a little bit) was using just one earring instead of two, no necklaces, and no bracelets (just my watch). But honestly I don't think it helped much. I liked it anyways :)
I know yellow socks and skirt and animal print and the ultra dramatic look on the eyes, for many would be too much, but fashion, same as photography, doesn't have to be 100% realistic. Just look at the pictures of Vogue... they are each time farther than reality than ever, and I cannot love them more! :)
I am planning to create a fantasy photography shot very soon... and of course will be anything but realistic. Wish me good luck!



Outfit details:
Socks: 1USD on a street market

Makeup: MAC, Chanel and L'Oréal

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would really appreciate all your comments!